This statement can and must be subject to updates.
0.- IDENTIFYING DATA
Domain name: http: www.natucer.es/
Corporate name: NATUCER, S. L.
Commercial name: NATUCER
Company VAT/ Registration number / CIF: B-12681060
Mailing address / corporate headquarters: No. 2, Les Forques Street, 12200 Onda (Castellon)
Phone number: +34 964 60 40 66
Registration information: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Area of Castellon, in volume 1279, book 842, page CS-24053.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Controller: NATUCER, S. L.
The use of the web http: www.natucer.es/ and of any of the services that it incorporates, implies the full acceptance of the following conditions:
1.- DATA COLLECTION AND CONSENT (INFORMATION SOURCES)
Our procedures for collecting information are diverse and the ways of informing interested parties must be adapted to them. The personal data requested in our forms either paper or electronic, or the ones you provide us by electronic messaging or through any device will be incorporated into our personal data files, of which is responsible and owner NATUCER, S. L.
We do not obtain data that does not come from the interested party.
All data collected will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We generally collect the following information from clients, suppliers, employees and other third parties contractually linked to NATUCER, S. L.:
- Name and surname of the contact, their e-mail address, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers and other similar data.
- In its case, account credentials, such as passwords and any other security control the user provide us for access to their website.
- Communications and files the user have provided to us.
- Data required for collections and payments.
- Data required for contracts.
- Specifically consented to or authorized by the user.
- Data which result from the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
2.- PURPOSES AND LEGITIMATE INTERESTS OF USE OF THE PROCESSING:
The data we obtain from users who expressly consent to it (source of legitimacy) are essential for the purpose and legitimate interest pursued with its collection.
They will not be used for any other purpose, nor will they be transferred to third parties unless they must participate in the execution of any type of contract that binds us, if it is a credit institution that serves as a vehicle for collections and payments or that said transfer is imposed as obligatory by any legal norm.
The user is not obliged to provide personal data, but if this is not done, it is possible that our relationship will not develop with the desired normality.
It is considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, except those in which it is expressly indicated that it is not essential.
We will not make fully automated decisions, create profiles from the data you provide, or perform large-scale processing.
The data incorporated into each form must be true, accurate, complete and up to date; the user being responsible for any of them given that as a consequence of the breach of this obligation may go to NATUCER, S. L., which may discretionally delete from their records any false or erroneous data.
Our web site obtains the user’s personal data by means of the reception of forms enabled in its web page, by written forms and/or by e-mails, with the following purposes:
- Distribution through any communication channel of newsletters, online newsletters, publications, commercial or promotional communications always related to the products manufactured and/or commercialized by NATUCER, S. L.
- Management of commercial relations with suppliers and customers, as well as with third parties with other types of contractual or pre-contractual links.
- Commercial communications with those users who provide us with their personal data and their e-mail account, contacts that will be explicitly understood as consented from the receipt of your first communication in NATUCER, S. L. in which you accept to receive marketing communications from us.
Likewise, consent shall be expressly given when the user registers as a recipient of commercial or promotional communications. This consent may be revoked at any time and may deactivate its receipt.
Any user can exercise the following rights in relation to their personal data:
- Rights of access to their own personal data collected in our files.
- Urge their rectification to be erroneous or inaccurate.
- Cancellation / deletion or right to oblivion.
- Portability of data, both to receive them and to request their transmission to another data controller.
- Restriction, limitation or opposition to the processing of their personal data, including profiling.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The exercise of these rights, which will require the identification of the user, can be verified by post addressed to the address indicated or email addressed to email@example.com.
In the event of any possible violation of the user’s rights, and especially when the foregoing have not been duly attended to by the data controller, they may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (their contact can be reached at www.agpd.es).
4.- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
There will be no international transfers of personal data.
5.- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data you provide us with will be kept for the legally established periods of time for the fulfillment of all kinds of legal obligations, or the time necessary for the conservation of all the rights derived from the nature of the link that sustained the legitimate interest in obtaining it.
6.- LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO THE WEBSITE
The Spanish legislation will be applicable to any fact related to the content of this website and any possible discrepancy between NATUCER, S. L. and the user will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Nules (Castellón).