View Natucer latest proposals presented at Cersaie 2019. Discover the ceramic trends for next year in indoor and outdoor flooring, cladding and swimming pools.
At Cersaie 2019, Natucer presented new ceramic tile designs. You can find detailed information about Natucer new products at Cersaie 2019 in our novelties dossier, among the novelties presented the following stand out:
- The Bella series is the brand's new bet on decorative cladding, combining smooth and curved pieces. This collection attracts attention thanks to its microcrackle effect that gives it added value by creating a pleasant handmade sensation in each of the pieces.
- The Convex Mix collection reinforces the Convex series with a new, more modern chromatic range and an elegant tonal variety. Its high tonality joins the volume of each piece to create stunning visual effects.
- The Zellige series is characterised by a modern format and an elegant, soft chromatic range. Its glossy finish enhances the irregularities of each piece creating a completely handcrafted appearance.
- The Pool collection is a 10x10 format porcelain with a glossy finish. Each colour in the series has a high degree of tonality. The variety of tones adds personality to each space. This collection is completed with a set of special pieces perfect to cover the constructive needs of interiors of swimming pools, bathing areas, benches, stairs, etc.
- The Tucson series is the essence of the large format 80x80 stone. This collection bets on four neutral colours; white, grey, natural and iron, with a high level of detail in the design. The Tucson collection has two finishes: Natural and Non-slip.
- The Tech Tucson collection combines the beauty and strength of stone to offer outdoor solutions. A unique product, of large format and chromatic harmony. Pieces with irregular edges and great definition.
- The Park series is a porcelain stoneware of extraordinary beauty inspired by the nature of wood. It is a collection thought to create spaces with a strong added value. And it does so by presenting a new, larger format, rectified to create an extra-dimensional space where horizons multiply and projects acquire new perspectives. The Park series has two finishes, Natural and Non-slip, which allows the natural atmosphere of the wood to be transferred to the exterior as well.
- The Tech Park series provides maximum efficiency in urban, residential and outdoor areas with high traffic and high technical demands. Tech Park provides a whole series of special pieces for swimming pools, providing safety in those passable areas where there is a high level of humidity and steep slopes.