After a few intense days, the Coverings fair, held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, has closed its doors one more year, with a gratifying result for Natucer, who has seen that all their expectations in this edition have been met. Natucer's stand from 9 to 12 April was an incessant meeting place for the many professionals in architecture, interior design and contract who did not want to miss the novelties presented by Natucer.
During the course of the fair, visitors have shown their interest in the ceramic novelties presented by Natucer, among which the following stand out:
- Atelier a white paste tile in light tones, with a majolica imitation handmade, in gloss and matte finish.
- Bisell represents a format that is once again in fashion after years of being forgotten or without a great presence in the market: the bevelled effect belongs to the great Figures collection.
- City Concret is characterised by its elegant and soft chromatic range with a very modern matt finish.
- Escale represents the study of light, form and volume, resulting in a collection of ceramic pieces that add depth and spatiality to each project, creating surfaces with a dynamic and captivating appearance.
- Mare Nostrum in a bright finish and colors inspired by the Mediterranean, Mare Nostrum expands its creative possibilities thanks also to decorations of elegant simplicity.
- Pistralla Mix presents a ceramic concept based on the balance between past and future. The search for a controlled imperfection in the finishes, irregular edges and subtle volumes on the surface, create a pleasant feeling of craftsmanship in each of the pieces.
- Rocks shows the beauty and strength of stone as an essential element of today's architecture, with great chromatic harmony and a very high level of detail in the design, perfect for exteriors thanks to its high technical performance and special pieces.
- Tech Rail is a good choice if you want to achieve maximum efficiency in high traffic outdoor spaces and high technical demands.
- Tempo discovers a series of emotional beauty that more than a trend, is a lifestyle. Porcelain pieces with a tinted finish and mixtures of cement and stone, suitable for both flooring and cladding, with a wide variety of designs and original and attractive textures.
- Velvet presents in its multiple formats a whole compositional game, to create unique and authentic spaces. Its organic design in subtle relief on a pure white make an elegant collection with multiple possibilities.
To emphasize that the use of muds is a natural tendency that returns and opens way in our lives and also in interior design. It has become the raw material of design. An example of this can be found in the Tech Land and Tech Cool collections.
- Tech Land is a new floor designed specifically for applications with high technical and mechanical demands. It offers high resistance to wear and tear as well as the most demanding climates. Its high anti-slip capacity makes it ideal for use in wet areas.
- Tech Cool reveals the essence of a traditional product such as clay in a contemporary context, creating spaces with personality and totally timeless. In addition, the collection has different shapes and formats
To conclude, I would like to highlight the creation of the Naturpool brand, which offers integral solutions for swimming pools, which presents a complete package of 2 different concepts, offering solutions for the pool glass (IN) with its 10x10 porcelain cladding with a chromatic range full of shades that will fill the interior of the pool with harmony and luminosity, as well as providing solutions for the exterior of the pool (OUT) as it has special pieces and techniques for swimming pools, and non-slip porcelain flooring for the construction of the beach and terraces. Naturpool offers technical and aesthetic solutions for swimming pools made with Extruded Porcelain Stoneware. An extremely resistant, hygienic and safe material. 100% personalised swimming pools that become an aesthetic extension of the terrace, creating totally integrated exteriors.