Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy browsing it and getting to know the details of our products and services.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of our Internet portal (hereinafter, the “Portal”). We recommend that you read these conditions carefully before you begin to use them.
Below you will find the general information details of our website:
• Owner: NATUCER, S.L. (hereinafter “the Company”).
• Address: N 2, Les Forques, 12200 Onda (Castellón).
• Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registry Data:
• TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B12681060
You must know that by accessing and/or using the Portal you acquire the condition of user, accepting, from that very moment without exception, the content included in this Legal Notice (“General Conditions”), as well as the Specific Conditions which, in relation to certain services and content of the Portal (“Services”), complement, modify or replace the former.
Therefore, we recommend that before using any of the Services, you carefully read both the General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions.
2.- Use of the Portal, its services and contents
The use of the Portal of “the Company”, is free for you, without prejudice to certain services that require us to treat your information to access them, which we will inform you in each case. As a user you agree to:
(i) To provide, in case that for certain services accessible through our Portal when it is necessary for you to complete an access form, accurate information and always keep it up to date. You must not forget that you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and for any damages that, as a result of the information provided, you may cause to “the company” or to third parties.
(ii) Use the Portal and the Services without contravening the provisions of these General Conditions and those other Special Conditions that regulate it, as well as current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
(iii) Not to use the Portal or its Services for illegal purposes or those that may cause damage to “the Company” or any third party, or that may in any way cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the same.
We inform you that a series of acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of the Portal, such as information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other (“Contents”) that we indicate below:
• Its reproduction, copy, distribution, diffusion, public communication, transformation or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
• Any violation of the rights of “the company” or its legitimate owners over the same.
• Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the Contents by any means other than those we make available to you or those normally used on the Internet and in that case, provided that this does not cause any damage to “the Company”.
3.- Unilateral modification
We warn you that in the desire to improve your user experience, it is possible that we may modify, without prior notice, the structure and design of the Portal and the contents.
We also inform you that “the Company”, at any time, may modify these General Conditions, or if applicable the Special Conditions, of which we will inform you through the corresponding notice. Therefore, please remember to consult them periodically.
The modifications, in any case, will not apply retroactively.
4.- Use of links
4.1. Links used by “the company” on the Portal
In the Portal you will find links from which you can access other websites managed and controlled by “the Company”. These links have the sole function of facilitating your search for information, content on the page. The use or access you make through these links is a decision solely and exclusively yours.
Please bear in mind that “the Company” does not commercialize with the data, expressed through the web.
4.2. Links to the Portal by third parties
No links to third parties are made.
You can consult the privacy and cookies policy of “the company” applicable to the use you make of the Portal and/or the services here:
6.- User’s responsibility for damages
The use you make of the Portal will be carried out under your exclusive responsibility as a user, and “The Company” is expressly exonerated from any damage and/or harm caused to the user or third parties due to a use contrary to that established in these General Conditions and others that may be applicable. This responsibility shall extend to the use that you or any third party make of the access credentials or similar, where appropriate, assigned for access to the Portal.
It is important for you to know that if you do not comply with these General Conditions or the Special Conditions applicable to you, we may deny you access to our services and content without prior notice.
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility “The Company” provides you with access to the Portal, its Contents with a reasonable level of competence and diligence, and we hope you will enjoy using it, and if you wish, tell us about it. However, we cannot offer you any guarantee or be held responsible, under any circumstances, for any damages of any kind that may arise from:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Portal and/or Contents.
• The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity to satisfy the needs, activities, specific results or expectations that you may have.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents and/or Services provided through the Portal that may cause alterations to your computer system (software and hardware) or to the electronic documents and files you may store.
• The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, on your part, of the Contents and the infringement of intellectual property rights, designs and/or brands, honour, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any right of third parties as a result.
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Portal, its Contents, by you.
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to you on the Portal.
• The opinions that you may express in the forums, blogs, chat rooms and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the Portal or, where appropriate, opinions that may be expressed by third parties outside “The Company”.
• The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the Portal, its Contents and/or Services.
• The possible discrepancies that, on a temporary basis, may arise between the version of the Contents that you print and the electronic version of the same published on our Portal.
The Portal will be accessible indefinitely, although we may interrupt, suspend or terminate its provision for various reasons of which you will be notified, including improper use on your part or contrary to this Legal Notice.
9.- Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website (“Trademarks”) are the property of “the company”, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the Website and/or the Services gives you any rights in respect of such Trademarks. The Trademarks are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, and their reproduction or use without the owner’s authorization is prohibited.
All the Contents, including the Portal itself, are the intellectual property of “the Company”, so under no circumstances can it be understood that by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice have you been assigned any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services.
If you consider that your legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a certain content in the Portal, you must notify this circumstance to “the Company” indicating:
• Your personal details. If the complaint is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which you are acting.
• Indication of the Contents protected by industrial or intellectual property rights and their location on the Portal (indicating the URL link).
• Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
• Express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any quotation or reference to intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties included in the Portal, implies the recognition by “the Company” of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of the owner.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, “the Company” is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the same, and consequently, it is the only party that can authorize any activity derived from the rights of exploitation, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication, distribution, making available to the public or the right of transformation, in whatever format is used.
10.- Accessibility In line with our culture and principles as a company, we want everyone, regardless of their condition, capabilities or technological equipment, to be able to access the Portal, its Contents and/or the Services, for which we at “the Company” have adopted a series of measures that we hope will contribute to this:
• Programming of the site following the recommendation on the Style Sheets.
• Use of different languages
• Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen
• Alternative text in the images.
11.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The laws of Spain shall apply to any dispute or conflict arising out of or in connection with these conditions or the use of the Portal, its Content or its Services, without the conflict of law’s provisions that may apply. Both “the Company” and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of your domicile, provided that it is in Spain, to resolve any claims arising from these General Conditions, any of the Special Conditions of the Services or related to them. However, if your domicile is not in Spain, both you and “the Company” accept to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Community of Valencia.
Likewise, under the terms of its Code of Ethics and/or Code of Conduct, in the event of relative disputes, data protection and child protection, both you and “the Company” may resort to the extrajudicial resolution of disputes system.
For more information on how to contact “the Company”, please go to the contact page or send an e-mail to email@example.com